Equal-length performance headers improve exhaust flow and sports car sound; Sport Headers include 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters.
- Fits all 986.2 Boxster / S vehicles (2000-2004)
- NOTE: Slight modifications to the factory coolant line are required on vehicles equipped with a Tiptronic transmission - Flexible Stainless Steel hose can be purchased from a local autozone or speedshop to reroute the new line for proper clearance.
- Includes 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for maximum performance
- Adds 8 whp and 4 ft-lbs of torque when installed with Fabspeed's Maxflo Performance Exhaust System
- Equal length CNC mandrel-bent primary tubes and F1-style high velocity merge collectors ensure maximum flow characteristics
- Simple bolt-on installation
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.