Increase exhaust flow from the headers to the mufflers and improving power and sound by replacing the catalytic converters with straight-through pipes
- Fits all Porsche 944 Turbo 951 vehicles (1985-1991)
- Increases horsepower and torque by 26 whp and 29 ft-lbs
- Constructed from CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel
- Direct replacement for the factory catalytic converters
- Bolt-on installation
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
IMPORTANT NOTE: 1986 944 Turbo models require an additional 2 bolt wastegate flange for correct fitment, available here.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.